A list of writing ideas


Jotted down some ideas for short writing that have popped up in my head recently. Life’s been hectic, so my novels have been pushed aside, but I miss writing terribly! Hopefully these ideas will give me words without stress. Right now trying to fiddle with drafts of three books is stress. If someone says writing is easy, they’re lying, lol. 

These all fit into my current series/world. Stars are stories I’ve already started in some form. I’ve had some ideas for my other world, but I think jumping back there would be too jolting right now considering I haven’t touched those characters (or the completely different magic system- eep!) in four years. I kind of had a bad breakup with my protagonist over there and we agreed to see other people for a while, so going for less stress probably isn’t switching back to him. XD

~Meri



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top