Casting my character as cartoons

Please, someone drag me away from powerpuffyourself.com. I’m never going to get anything done today. XD






Here are all of my dorks characters who are important in book 1 (and all but the last two are in the entire trilogy) since part of my Camp NaNoWriMo project is continuing my rewrite.

From top to bottom: Adair, Blythe, Firedrake, Etri, Sol, Talan, Wysta. If you want to see how they'd look as real people, I have that in this “cast your characters” post. These are amusingly and surprisingly perfect considering the limits of the app, lol. I gave Firedrake orange hair because Dray has brown hair streaked red and orange and that was as close as I could get. Sol makes me giggle every time I look at him!

What's also perfect about this is that I've always said my characters/stories would work well in cartoon or comic form. Now I can see them that way. ;)

~Meri

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top