You can now find my stories on Wattpad!


Exciting news! I'm going to be sharing my short stories over on Wattpad! I'll still post them here as I write them, but this gives another medium for reading them. If you're on Wattpad, feel free to add me so I can follow you back. I'm MeriGreenleaf there, just as I am everywhere else.

To celebrate, I made a shiny new cover for my short stories. I'm going to be gradually putting most of my previously written ones in the Unexpected Inspiration series into one anthology "book" on Wattpad. My longer short stories will get their own book. As I write new ones, this is how I'll be adding those, too: short into the anthology, long into a stand-alone book.

So if you're interested in lgbt+ comedic/lighthearted fantasy short stories about artists and carnival performers, I've got you covered!

~Meri

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top