Writing update for 9/26-10/2

So my Facebook writing group is doing a thing where we set weekly writing goals. I reached mine! Mine was pretty simple: work on writing stuff for an hour a day, three days this week- but it’s more than I’ve done I’ve weeks! I finished the character sheets (front and back) for my five main characters. The cat supervised and as you can tell from the wet spot on the red paper, she also tasted, lol.

My goal for next week might be the same- time rather than a concrete goal. There are a few different things I want to work on, like an outline of book two, the character sheets for my antagonists, and possibly getting back to the rewrite of book one. We'll see!




Post a Comment

to top