Writing update for the new year


I just realized that I haven't done a writing goals/progress post in over a month. The reason for this is that December ... well, can we just pretend December didn't happen? I've never been a fan of that particular month and this year it was particularly difficult. I did a little bit of writing-related stuff each week, but it was mostly world building and planning. It was hard to even hit my weekly goals of two days a week! Thank goodness December is finally over.

My goal for January is to get back into writing for an hour a day, three days a week. From there I'll try to get back up to four or five days, but I'm not going to overwhelm myself at first. I'm starting to get the itch to create new words again, so I have my fingers crossed I'll be able to dive back into the rewrites of books 1 and 2. Last month did give me some insight and some good ideas for them. Here's to hoping January is less stressful and more productive!

~Meri

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top